The state of our characters is a true reflection of our spirituality, says Shaykh Mokhtar Maghrouri so how do we strive to develop ourselves in line with the characteristics oft-mentioned in the Qur’an? Shaykh Mokhtar cites various prophetic traditions and discusses the firm connections of our inner realities to our outward actions.
Our thanks to Al-Madina Institute for this recording.
Resources on The Character of the Quran
- Changing Those Around One: Attaching One’s Self to Allah & the Prophetic Sunna
- Why Is the Prophet Described as Being Tremendous?
- Supplications for Good Character
- A Reader on Anger Management and Good Character
- Imam al-Haddad’s Advice to the Spiritual Wayfarer – Muwasala
- Ghazali: The Importance Of Character