What seems like hours on end without food and water; days and nights in continuous worship and restraint…what are the motivating factors of Ramadan? Why take part in it? What do I get out of it? And how do I sustain it?
Join Imam Khalid Latif on an introspective exploration on the meanings and motivations behind Ramadan, its nature, illuminations and nurturing their sustainability in our daily lives.
Resources for Seekers:
- Ramadan and Its Blessings
- Ramadan is Over, Now What?
- Recognizing the Tricks of the Devil (shaytan)
- The Removal of Shaytan’s Portion from the Prophet’s Heart
- Fasting and Ramadan: Change Begins With Reflection
- Preparing For Ramadan Advice from Habib Umar bin Hafiz …
Cover Photo by Nikhil Singh. We are grateful to ICNYU for this video.