Seeking knowledge is a concept that can’t be over emphasized or too underrated. Either way, the experience of seeking knowledge is a simply magical one, says Shaykh Faiz Qureshy. Listen to him recount his miraculous experiences, from his teacher who only ate a slice of tomato all day, to a Mercedes sent to him when his daughter was injured, to students who were too poor to afford sugar but wanted to learn the Quran. Most of all, listen to him tell you about the inheritance that the Prophet Muhammad left you.
We are grateful to KQZ Institute for this recording.
Resources for Seekers
- Ten Adab of Seekers of Knowledge – Notes by Ayaz Siddiqui
- Knowledge: What, How and Why We Study
- Seeker’s Expectations – How to Seek Knowledge
- Is It Sinful to Seek Knowledge without Trying to Become a Scholar?
- The Etiquette of Seeking Knowledge – Nur Sacred Sciences
- 10 Steps to Firm-Footedness in Seeking Knowledge of Fiqh
- Brief Advice on Seeking Knowledge from Ustadha Raidah Shah Idil