Death and the afterlife is something extremely difficult to think about, not because it’s a fearful subject but because it’s so hard to imagine the journey through the afterlife. In this world, we are connected to the people around us. However, after death, we will be cut off from everyone around us. Listen to Shaykh Samir al-Nass talk about the soul’s journey through the grave and afterlife.
We are grateful to the Ha Meem Foundation for this recording.
Resources for Seekers
- How To Benefit from Remembering Death?
- Amjad Sabri’s death: Yearning for God till his Last Breath
- The Signs in Mohammed Ali’s Life & Death
- The Realities of Death and Dying – Aisha Hollyer on SeekersHub
- The Story of Abdul Razzaq and Abdul Ghani, by Novid Shaid