Anse Tamara Gray on how we should nurture the spiritual growth in our children and how we can plant the seeds of Islam in them.
Our thanks to Rabata for this recording. Anse Tamara’s photo is from Altamish + Hannan Photograpy.
Resources for Seekers
- How To Make the Prophet Muhammad Real for Small Children
- Parenting: Planting the seeds of prayer in our young ones
- The Powerful Dua of a Parent
- “Where are the fathers?”
- Habib ‘Umar bin Hafiz’s advice on duas to read during pregnancy and labour and for infertility
- Traditional Methods of Raising Children
- Making Ramadan a Time for Young Hearts to Grow
- Raising Children With A Sound Heart
- Why does Allah Bless Some with Children and Others not?
- Raising a Muslim with Manners
- Raising Your Children with Deen & Dunya – Radio Interview with Hina Khan-Mukhtar
- Raising Children with Deen and Dunya
- Ibn Khaldun on the instruction of children and its different methods
- Islamic Parenting: Ten Keys to Raising Righteous Children
- The Prophet Muhammad’s Love, Concern, & Kindness for Children
- On Parents Showing Righteousness to Children