A common misunderstanding which deters people from the Islamic faith is the idea that Islamic teachings are difficult to practise. There are in fact, countless easy opportunities each day when we can amass reward for the Hereafter, but which we miss due to lack of knowledge. Mufti Taqi ‘Uthmani’s book, Easy Good Deeds is an invaluable resource for those who want to know and do more.
The book details many good deeds that a person can easily practise without major effort. The Mufti Taqi has highlighted actions over a wide spectrum of areas, ranging from worship to social conduct, all of which entail minimum effort but reap abundant reward. This concise work will help readers appreciate the importance of many righteous actions, realise how easy it is to perform them, and ultimately imbue them with the spirit to practice Islam in its entirety. Translated by Shaykh Javed Iqbal. Our thanks to Turath Publishing for this video.
Mufti Taqi ‘Uthmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. Author of more than 40 books, he is an expert in the fields of Islamic law, Economics and Hadith. For the past 35 years, he has been teaching at the Darul-Uloom in Karachi that was established by his father Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan. He also holds a degree in law and has sat as Judge at the Shari’ah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. He is a consultant to several international Islamic financial institutions and has played a key part in the move toward interest free banking and the establishment of Islamic financial institutions. He is the deputy chairman of the Jeddah based Islamic Fiqh Council of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). Cover: Paperback Author: Mufti Taqi ‘Uthmani.
Resources good deeds and good intentions for seekers
- PODCAST: 30 Days, 30 Good Deeds
- Will Allah Reject All of Our Good Deeds If We Neglect Our Prayers?
- Can Sins Become Good Deeds After Repenting From Them?
- 10 Ways of Benefit for Menstruating Women in Ramadan
- Is a Convert Rewarded for the Good Deeds He Performed Prior to Becoming Muslim?
- The Door of Repentance and Return to Allah is Always Open
- Good Deeds & Salvation: Putting Our Works Into Perspective
- How Can I Make a Correct Intention So That My Good Deeds Are Blessed?
- Is It Permissible to Lie to Conceal a Good Deed?
- Can Good Deeds Be Sabotaged?
- Intention: Validity And Sincerity
- Should We Do Everything for the Sake of Allah?
- Presentation of the Deeds of the Living to the Deceased and Martyrs
- What is the Difference Between Major Sins and Minor Sins?
- Do Something Good Before Leaving this Dunya
- If There Was No Life After Death Would Religion Be Meaningless?