Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explained how to know Allah, increase in faith, and become better people through knowing, understanding, and living the meanings of Allah’s 99 Names. This interactive, engaging lesson was delivered in London, England, to young students at the SMS – Supplementary Muslim School (run by the An-Nisa Society), during a December 2016 SeekersHub Global trip.
Resources on the Names of Allah
- Is There a Way to Physically Describe Allah?
- Do We Worship Allah Due to His Essence Alone, or Due to His Command?
- A Reader on Understanding the Attributes of Allah
- Allah’s Relationship with Time and Space
- How Does Oneness Relate to God’s Attributes?
- Naming Children with the Names of Allah
- Understanding the Ninety-Nine Names of Allah
- Treating the Qur’an and the Name of Allah With Respect
- Should We Do Everything for the Sake of Allah?
- An Introduction to the Significance of Allah’s Beautiful Names
- Is It Absurd to Believe That God’s Attributes Are Not Identical to God’s essence?
- Does Affirming Eternal Attributes for Allah Entail Believing in Multiple Eternal beings?