Laila from Mexico started asking “insolent” questions which led her to leave the Catholic faith at the young age of 13. She went from one Christian denomination to another always finding holes instead of answers. Later, she met a Muslim woman whom she thought was suffering from cancer and hiding her bald head with a scarf.
Laila eventually converted to Islam when she was 17 years old and found patience and empathy in her new faith. Watch on to learn more about Laila’s conversion to Islam. If you have concerns or confusions that are keeping you back from converting to Islam, email Overcome TV or send a YouTube message.
Resources for Seekers
- The Concept of Religion by Sayyid Naquib al-Attas
- Muslim Convert: Could I still believe in Jesus as a Muslim?
- If There Was No Life After Death Would Religion Be Meaningless
- Muslim Convert: Is Islam Just an Arabian Faith?
- Can Truth Be Found in Every Religion?
- The Dimensions of the Religion
- Muslim Convert from Buddhism: How fast can a prayer be answered?