When adopting the faith of one parent seems like you’re betraying the other.
Whilst Leanna was searching for the truth, she was reunited with her biological father who turned out to be Muslim. But embracing his faith would mean that she’d betrayed the woman who raised her. Watch on to see how God guided her and helped her overcome…
We are grateful to Overcome TV for this recording.
Resources for Seekers
- A Convert Dealing with Non-Muslim Parents – SeekersHub Answers
- Muslim Convert: Encounters with Islam While With The US Military
- My Parents Prevent Me From Practicing: What Should I Do?
- Muslim Convert: Is Islam Just an Arabian Faith? – SeekersHub Blog
- Serve Your Parents Now Before It’s Too Late, by Ustadh Salman Younas
- Dealing With Non-Muslim Parents (II) – SeekersHub Answers