Shaykh Faid Muhammad Said, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani, Shaykh Yahya Rhodus, Shaykh Salek bin Siddina and Habib Ali al-Jifri: the keys to succeeding on the path of knowledge, the adab of gaining Sacred Knowledge, and the blessing and high rank of this path.
Resources for Seekers
- Ten Adab of Seekers of Knowledge – Notes by Ayaz Siddiqui
- Knowledge: What, How and Why We Study
- Seeker’s Expectations – How to Seek Knowledge
- Is It Sinful to Seek Knowledge without Trying to Become a Scholar?
- The Etiquette of Seeking Knowledge – Nur Sacred Sciences
- 10 Steps to Firm-Footedness in Seeking Knowledge of Fiqh
- Brief Advice on Seeking Knowledge from Ustadha Raidah Shah Idil