Enjoining good and forbidding evil forms the 19th chapter of Imam Al-Ghazali’s seminal work, the Ihya, which is widely regarded as the greatest work on Islamic spirituality in the world.
- Is It Obligatory to Forbid a Disliked Action?
- Advising My Father to Keep a Beard
- Advising a Spouse to Be a Better Muslim
- Should I Advise My Husband Islamically or Remain Silent?
- Reference for Hadith on Patience with Others
- The Criteria of Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil
- Should I Blame Family’s Members Who Are Hanafis for Eating Lobster?