How much do you know about the spiritual realm?
We think we know ourselves. We know that we need fresh air, water, food, and shelter for our bodies to survive. We know that because we are discomforted when these things are absent.
In addition to the physical realm, there is another: the spiritual realm. This realm is even more deserving of attention, because it’s more expansive. For example, a physical cancer lasts as long as the body does, but a spiritual disease lasts for eternity.
In this lecture, Sheikh Ahmed Abdo talks about the spiritual realm and how it relates to our afterlife.
Want to know more about the spiritual realm? Sign up for SeekersHub’s FREE online course “The Marvels of the Heart” taught by Shaykh Yahya Rhodus.
Resources for Seekers
- The Spiritual Death of the Heart
- The Islamic Conception of Causality and Scientific Progress
- “Signs of the Scholar of the Hereafter” – By Imam al-Ghazzali
- What is Spirituality, and Who Are Sufis? by Yusuf Lateef Zanella
- Faith & Reason: Emotion is not Enough by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani