Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
He is the author of Absolute Essentials of Islam: Faith, Prayer, and the Path of Salvation According to the Hanafi School (White Thread Press, 2004.) In 2009, Shaykh Faraz was named one of the 500 most influential Muslims by the Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Center.
In 2012, Shaykh Faraz has again been selected by The
Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre amongst ‘The 500 Most Influential Muslims’.
- BLF250 - Intermediate Islamic Beliefs: Ghazali’s Foundations of Islamic Belief (Qawa`id al-`Aqa’id) Explained
- BLKD200 - Essentials of Islamic Belief: Dardir’s Kharida Explained
- GEN100 - Allah's Most Beautiful Names Explained
- GEN180 - Islamic Marriage: Guidance for Successful Marriage and Married Life
- ILHW201 - Islamic Law for Seekers (Hanafi): Worship
- ILMMG50 - Money Matters: Islamic Finance in Everyday Life
- LAH110 - Living with Excellence: Essentials of Halal and Haram
- LRGRG10A - Gardens of the Righteous: the Sunnah of the Sunnah
- LRIPG10 - Islamic Parenting: Raising Upright Children
- PGD100 - Understanding the Prophetic Way: Nawawi's 40 Hadith Explained
- QRN305 - The Heart of the Qur'an: Surah YaSin Explained
- STEP101 - Absolute Essentials of Islam: Basic Hanafi Jurisprudence (STEP)